François Lemieux has thirty plus years experience in all phases of systems implementation including project management, planning, design, building, deployment and support.
François’ expertise includes Oracle HCM Cloud Implementations, as well as JDE Enterprise One Human Capital Management and Benefits Modules.
His client base spans a variety of industries including leading organizations in Electronics, Energy, Manufacturing, Mining, Forestry, Transportation, Public Sector and telecoms.
Mr. Lemieux has strong communication, facilitation and training skills including defining user requirements, developing and delivering end-user training, creating and maintaining project schedules and presenting project briefings to Executives.
François is a certified Oracle Cloud Implementation Consultant. He has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Saint Mary’s College of California and completed a Computer Science Certificate from College de Maisonneuve. He also has completed 32 credits in Robotics Engineering from the University of Quebec (ÉTS) and completed more than 35 instructor-led courses from Oracle University and other institutions.
Enabling HCM in the Cloud
Francois has also accomplished the following:
- Created ITTR in 2018
Implemented JDE Payroll and other HCM modules for clients across Canada
- Worked with Oracle products for 15 years on a variety of projects in the JDE practice focused on Core HR, Payroll, and Benefits
- Started an Oracle HCM Cloud practice at an Oracle Partner organization.
Harika Viswanatham has over eight years as a Techno Functional Consultant in Oracle HCM Cloud Implementing.
- Full Life Cycle Implementation Projects
- Optimization and Support
- Migration and Upgrading Projects
Harika has extensive experience in source/existing/legacy system business functionality and preparing the functional and Technical Design Documents.
Her client base spans a variety of industries including leading organizations in Consulting, Manufacturing, and Non-Profit Organizations.
She has developed, implemented, maintained, and made necessary modifications to ensure that operations run smoothly and effectively.
Harika is a certified Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Consultant. She has a Masters in Information Technology from Campbellsville University and has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from JNTU University, India.
Enabling HCM in the Cloud
Harika has also accomplished the following:
- Joined ITTR in 2018
- Implemented HCM Internal Cloud Implementation at her previous employer.
- Successfully certified on the latest HCM Core, Time & Labor, and Absence Oracle Cloud modules.
- Worked with Oracle products for eight years on a variety of projects in the HCM Cloud practice focused on Core HR, Recruiting, Security, and Benefits.